Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Revamp your dressers with cute new knobs!

Bryce and I bought a generic white dresser from Walmart when we got married with some gift cards.  It's not bad, but it isn't my total style.  So, while at Hobby Lobby, my favorite store, I happened to walk down a massive "knob and handle" aisle.  People, they have so many knobs, you wouldn't believe it!  Here is a small glimpse of the aisle.

  

So...I bought some brassy knobs from this beloved aisle.  The dresser went from this:




to this:


 I wanted to buy a few different ones, for a fun look. 

 Here are the knobs up closer:






The best part was that each knob was only 2 dollars!!!  WAY cheaper than RodWorks or Anthropology, where I usually see knobs.  Fun and easy transformation for our bedroom :)


No comments:

Post a Comment