Wednesday, January 22, 2014

DIY Nail Detail!

I have always loved painting my nails, especially creating designs.  I remember, during my birthday parties in elementary school, having my mom paint our nails with toothpicks and craft paint.  She would paint watermelons on our toes and sunflowers on our fingers.  

Since then, I have spent hours and hours with toothpicks and those dinky, fine-tipped nail polishes trying to make a cute design.  They took forever and they still looked like crap.

Well, one day, I was looking at craft paint at Walmart and I came across these paint markers.  A light bulb went on in my head and I bought a bunch.  They have small-tipped ones, medium, etc., and they rock!  Since then, I have painted my nails many times, creating designs with these things.  They dry really fast, you put a clear coat on top, and you are done.  My left hand is always a little worse than my right (I'm a lefty) but it is a million times better!

Go buy them! They are like a buck!


No comments:

Post a Comment